The papers of the 2010 Workshop on Computer Supported Peer Review in Education can be freely downloaded. The copyright in the papers rests with the authors.
CSPRED 2010 Proceedings. One file of all full, short, and poster submissions (PDF, ~ 3MB). Does not include the supplementary slides or posters listed below.
Individual Papers, Supplementary Slides and Posters
- Morrison, J. A Research Framework to Examine the Impacts of Online Peer Review on Learning Outcomes in Computer Science Courses [Slides]
- Goldin, I., Ashley, K. Learning by Reviewing through Peer Feedback Refinement [Slides]
- Crespo García, R., Pardo, A. A supporting system for adaptive peer review based on learners' profiles
- Xiong, W., Litman, D., Schunn, C. Impact of Annotation Difficulty on Automatically Detecting Program Localization of Peer-Review Feedback [Slides]
- Fu, H., Hawkes, M. Technology-Supported Peer Assessment as a Means for Teacher Learning [Slides]
- Gehringer, E., Kadanjoth, R., Kidd, J. Software Support for Peer-Reviewing Wiki Textbooks and Other Large Projects [Slides]
- Morrison, M., Morrison, J. Online Peer Review Systems: Creating Instructor Interfaces That Work for Instructors [Slides]
- Aleahmad, T. Democratizing Authoring through Computer-Supported Review [Slides]
- Hsiao, I., Brusilovsky, P. An Adaptive Strategy of Peer-Review for Educational Content Development
- Crespo García, R. Exploring document clustering techniques for personalized peer assessment in exploratory courses
- Ramachandran, L., Gehringer, E. Automated Metareviewing [Poster]
- Quinlan, T., Almond, R., Zapata, D. Assessing the Quality of Peer Feedback
- Mcnely, B., Gestwicki, P. Using Realtime Writing Technology to Enable Continuous Formative Evaluation of Collaborative Knowledge Work [Poster]
- Garg, P., Chae, H., Natriello, G. Building a Computer-Supported Peer Review (CSPR) Tool: Data Mining Seven Years of Journal Rejections [Poster]
- Niels Pinkwart [Slides]
- Ed Gehringer
- Diane Litman
- Christian Schunn
Related Work from ITS and EDM
Several papers on computer-supported peer review in education were also presented at the Intelligent Tutoring Systems 2010 conference that hosted the CSPRED Workshop, and at Educational Data Mining 2010, the sister conference of ITS 2010. We have gathered them here for your convenience.
If you presented related work at ITS 2010 or EDM 2010, we will be happy to include it here. Please email us your paper, poster, and slides.
- Goldin, I., Ashley, K. (2010) Eliciting Informative Feedback in Peer Review: Importance of Problem-Specific Scaffolding. Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Kato, Y., Ishikari, M. (2010) Lesson Study Communities on Web to Support Teacher Collaboration for Professional Development. Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Southavilay, V., Yacef, K., Calvo, R. Process Mining to Support Students' Collaborative Writing. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Educational Data Mining. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xiong, W., Litman, D., Schunn, C. (2010) Assessing Reviewers' Performance Based on Mining Problem Localization in Peer Review Data. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Educational Data Mining. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xiong, W., Litman, D. (2010) Identifying Problem Localization in Peer-Review Feedback. Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xu, B., Recker, M. Peer Production Of Online Learning Resources: A Social Network Analysis. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Educational Data Mining. Pittsburgh, PA.